The internal combustion engine or other high-speed manpower uses the small teeth on the input shaft of the harmonic speed reducer to mesh with the large gear on the output shaft to achieve the purpose of deceleration. Generally, the harmonic speed reducer uses several pairs of gears with the same principle to achieve the purpose of deceleration. The gear ratio is the transmission ratio.
The harmonic speed reducer is a kind of power transmission mechanism and has different sizes for different equipments, such as small harmonic drive, which uses transmission and gears to reduce the number of revolutions of the engine to the required number of revolutions, thereby obtaining a larger torque.
1. With smooth transmission, low vibration, low noise, large reduction ratio, wide versatility, the harmonic speed reducer can be used with various mechanical equipment.
2. A single-phase transmission with a large transmission ratio can be obtained, and the structure is compact. Most types of reducers have good self-locking properties, and provide the required braking mechanical equipment for the braking equipment.
3. The friction loss between the tooth surface of the harmonic speed reducer and the tooth surface of the worm gear is large, so the gear transmission power is low, which is easy to generate heat and high temperature.
4. It has higher requirements for lubrication and cooling.
5. It has good compatibilityand its worm gears and worms comply with national standards, which can be used in bearings, oil seals and so on.
6. It is equipped with box-shaped core, specifically its boxes with vertical or horizontal footing and with various squares. There are many structural forms including cuboids, polyhedrons, with fixed screw holes, no footing boards or fmounting footing boards.
7. It is equipped with input shaft connecting core including single input shaft and double input shaft and with two motor flanges.
8. The output shaft and input shaft are in the upward direction, the input shaft is downward, the output shaft is up and down, and the input shaft is up and down.
9. It can be composed of 2 or 3 multi-stage reducers to obtain a larger transmission ratio.
1. The rated speed of the harmonic speed reducer shall not exceed 1500R/min.
2. The working environment temperature is -40℃ to 40℃. When the working environment temperature is lower than 0℃, the lubricating oil should be heated to above 0℃ before starting. When the working environment temperature is higher than 40℃, ESL Weber refrigeration should be adopted.
3. The shaft of the harmonic speed reducer can be rolled back and forth, which is convenient to use.
4. The motor using the reducer must be suitable for working at low temperatures.
5. When the motor starts at low temperature, its power should meet the torque requirements.
6. Before preparing to use high-viscosity lubricating oil, a mechanical load test should be carried out to avoid equipment failure after work.
7. When the harmonic speed reducer is used for the first time, the lubricating oil should be replaced within 150 to 400 hours.
Regularly check the quantity and quality of the lubricating oil, maintain the good performance of the lubricating oil, and replace the mixed oil.