Ⅰ. The original data and data of harmonic reducer design
1. The type, specification, speed, power (or torque), starting characteristics, short-term overload capacity, moment of inertia, etc. of the prime mover.
2. The type, specification, application, speed, power (or torque) of the working machine. Working system: constant load or variable load, load diagram of variable load; starting, braking and short-time overload torque, starting frequency; degree of shock and vibration; rotation direction, etc.
3. The connection method of the prime mover machine and the harmonic reducer, whether the shaft extension has radial force and axial force.
4. Installation type (relative position of harmonic reducer and prime mover, working machine, vertical, horizontal).
5. Transmission ratio and its allowable error.
6. Requirements for size and weight.
7. Requirements for service life, safety and reliability.
8. Environmental conditions such as ambient temperature, dust concentration, air velocity and pH; lubrication and cooling conditions (whether there is circulating water, lubrication station) and restrictions on vibration and noise.
9. Requirements for operation and control.
10. Source and inventory of materials, blanks and standard parts.
11. The manufacturing capacity of the factory.
12. Requirements for batch size, cost and price.
13. Delivery time.
The first four items above are necessary conditions, and other aspects can be designed as usual, for example, the design life is generally 1 year. When used in important occasions, the reliability should be high.
Ⅱ. Select the type and installation type of the harmonic reducer
Ⅲ. Preliminarily determine the various process methods and parameters of the harmonic reducer
Select the performance level, preliminarily determine the gear and main parts materials, heat treatment process, finishing method, lubrication method and lubricating oil.
Ⅳ. Determine the transmission series of the harmonic reducer
According to the total transmission ratio, determine the number of transmission stages and the transmission ratio of each stage.
Ⅴ. The initial geometric parameters of the harmonic reducer
Preliminary calculation of gear transmission center distance (or pitch circle diameter), modulus and other geometric parameters.
Ⅵ. Overall scheme design of harmonic reducer
Determine the structure, shaft size, span and bearing type of the harmonic reducer.
Ⅶ. Check of harmonic reducer
Check the strength of load parts such as gears, shafts, keys, etc., and calculate the bearing life.
Ⅷ. Lubrication and cooling calculation of harmonic reducer
Ⅸ. Determine the accessories of the harmonic reducer
Ⅹ. Determine the carburizing depth of the gear of the harmonic reducer
If necessary, the calculation of process data such as tooth shape and tooth direction modification amount should be carried out.
Ⅺ. Drawing and construction drawing of harmonic reducer
The relevant national and industry standards should be implemented in the design.